troff question

David P. Geller geller at eli.UUCP
Wed Jan 28 16:38:05 AEST 1987

Can someone provide me with the complete troff mechanism (statements)
for generating the Pater noster qui est... stuff found in Brian Kernighan's
"A Troff Tutorial" -- the one where the `P' in Pater is roughly 36 points
and decends down into the paragraph. The troff commands provided in the
text do no produce the same results as shown in the tutorial. Many
thanks....

Also (and part of my original confusion) - how does one set a trap to
occur, say, 1 or 2 centimeters from a given (current) position on the
page rather than an amount calculated from the top or bottom. Again,
Thanks.

David Geller
Electric Logic, Inc.
Washington, D.C.