Copyrighting trivial code

m5d at bobkat.UUCP m5d at bobkat.UUCP
Tue Jan 27 01:47:56 AEST 1987

In article <812 at imagen.UUCP>, jay at imagen.UUCP writes:
> Even worse -- A co-worker of mine has a roll of little round adhesive
> stickers for marking master copies of things.  Each sticker has the
> word "MASTER" on it and a copyright symbol.

Just remember: Intel has a copyright on lower case i --- I mean
lower case I --- I mean copyrIght --- Oh no! Too late!  the Intel
polIce are here already!  AAAAA!   They're slappIng me wIth 8080
documentatIon!  I can't take It anymore!

--
**** At DIgItal Lynx, we're almost In Garland, but not quIte ****

MIke McNally                                    DIgItal Lynx Inc.
Software (not hardware) Person                  Dallas  TX  75243
uucp: {texsun,kIller,Infotel}!pollux!bobkat!m5d (214) 238-7474