Faked Photos and roads to nowhere

jordan at ucbarpa.Berkeley.EDU.UUCP jordan at ucbarpa.Berkeley.EDU.UUCP
Sun Mar 8 07:37:17 AEST 1987

Al Gaspar <gaspar at ALMSA-1.arpa> writes:

	As far as I can tell the only doctoring is the sign itself.

well, i looked at mine, and that is def. a faked foto, since there is a
road marker next to the overpass that identifies the road going under
the freeway with the sign on it as "152 MED" or something close.  i
don't think there is a MED county, but maybe MAD (madera) or MEN
(mendocino) with similar looking (the "152" could be 162 or something
close) letters.

i've sent a note to sco!info ... we'll see what happens.

/jordan