problem with nmake

jcc at cadillac.UUCP jcc at cadillac.UUCP
Thu Mar 12 05:17:57 AEST 1987

I am in interested in hearing from people who have successfully
installed nmake (The Fourth Generation Make from the AT&T Software
Toolchest) on a Sun workstation.  We can get it to install OK but
are having some problems with dependency generation.  If you use
nmake on a Sun, we would appreciate if we could ask you a
few questions.

Another problem with nmake is that the command:

% nmake -lf /dev/null

dumps core (on both the VAX and the Sun).  Does anyone know what
causes this?

					Joe Camaratta
					Siemens RTL
					(609) 734-6572