novice netusers

black at ee.UCLA.EDU black at ee.UCLA.EDU
Wed Mar 11 12:41:32 AEST 1987

> Education yes!  Where is he/she to get the requisite education?

When I got the news software for our computer, I made copies of
some doc. that came with it--"How to Read the Network News" and
"How to Use USENET Effectively."  To each novice user I distribute
a copy of this stuff.  This gives the basics--the University of
Hard Knocks does an excellent job of the rest!

Rex Black

black at ee.ucla.edu                                          ARPA
...!{ihnp4,ucbvax,sdcrdcf,trwspp}!ucla-cs!uclaee!black     UUCP

Disclaimer:  "It wasn't me, no no babe, it wasn't me,
              Yeah, it musta been some-other-body,
              No no child, it wasn't me!"  -- George Thoroughgood