UUCP Port Turnaround

paul at vixie.UUCP paul at vixie.UUCP
Tue Mar 3 05:12:00 AEST 1987

In article <7717 at utzoo.UUCP> henry at utzoo.UUCP (Henry Spencer) writes:
>As testimony to the simplicity and appeal of the technique, it was invented
>independently in at least four different places.

Are any of those four available to the public?  I'm currently editing
/etc/ttys on the fly and sending HUP signals to init -- I'd prefer to
have it in the driver.  I have driver source, but not kernel source.
--
Paul A. Vixie        {ptsfa, crash, winfree}!vixie!paul
329 Noe Street       dual!ptsfa!vixie!paul at ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU