command line options

Peter da Silva peter at sugar.UUCP
Mon Apr 18 22:32:42 AEST 1988

In article <7634 at brl-smoke.ARPA>, gwyn at brl-smoke.ARPA (Doug Gwyn ) writes:
> You miss the point; -? already has the desired property; it does not
> have to be explicitly added to every application.  I'm sorry if you
> choose to use a shell that makes this too difficult to type.

What, you mean there are actually people out there who don't set nonomatch
in their .cshrc?

Speaking of the bourne-again shell (System V shell), how do you get a shell
function inherited by subshells?
--
-- Peter da Silva      `-_-'      ...!hoptoad!academ!uhnix1!sugar!peter
-- "Have you hugged your U wolf today?" ...!bellcore!tness1!sugar!peter