UUCP paths confused?

Bill Fenner wcf at psuhcx.psu.edu
Fri Apr 1 23:52:05 AEST 1988

In article <591 at eplrx7.UUCP> lad at eplrx7.UUCP (Lawrence A. Dziegielewski) writes:
>	I've been running up against a rather peculiar problem with two Unix
>machine I have responsibility for.

Me too! but in my case, it's only one machine.

>                                    It has to do with something that seems
>to be reversing the path to the one system I feed news and mail to.

[description of problem; (last 2 hosts in path switched around) deleted.]

I have exactly the same problem!  I thought it was sendmail doing it.  Do you
have sendmail running on mouse, or on (I forget the other computer's name)?
We have sendmail here, and nobody knows how to program in .cf, so we take what
we get and try to fix it up.  I posted my question to comp.mail.sendmail,
I'll let you know if I got a response.  Please let me know if you fix this;
it's not the preferred situation.

--
   __      _  _      _____   Bill Fenner      wcf @ psuhcx.bitnet
  /  )    // //       /  '                    wcf @ hcx.psu.edu