Eroff Experience

Michael Morrell morrell at hpsal2.HP.COM
Wed Aug 31 08:22:49 AEST 1988

/ hpsal2:comp.unix.wizards / 9531sons%UCSBUXA.BITNET at cunyvm.cuny.edu (Jamie Sonsini) /  1:26 am  Aug 25, 1988 /

Anyone had any experience with Eroff or Elan? Any other suggestions?

                        Thanks,
                                Jamie Sonsini
                                UC Santa Barbara

We've been using Elan's software for several years and are very pleased with
it.  They have been very responsive to questions and bug reports.  My group's
main product is an 800 page document, which uses a lot of pic, tbl, and eqn,
so we rely on it quite heavily.  I think you'll be happy with Eroff.

  Michael Morrell
  Hewlett-Packard