AT&T Joining OSF

Tom Littauer littauer at amdahl.uts.amdahl.com
Thu Aug 11 00:28:45 AEST 1988

In article <24355 at bu-cs.BU.EDU> madd at bu-it.bu.edu (Jim Frost) writes:

> <deleted>            In addition to this, IBM's service beat (and
>still beats) the competition hands down.  If you have the right
>service contract they'll bend over backwards to get you running FAST.

Of course I'm biased, but I don't think everyone agrees with this. I'd
suggest you check out the Datapro surveys for the last several years.
Not to say they aren't good -- they really work at it -- but there ARE
people better yet.

UUCP:  littauer at amdahl.amdahl.com
  or:  {sun,decwrl,hplabs,pyramid,ames,uunet}!amdahl!littauer
DDD:   (408) 737-5056
USPS:  Amdahl Corp.  M/S 337,  1250 E. Arques Av,  Sunnyvale, CA 94086

I'll tell you when I'm giving you the party line. The rest of the time
it's my very own ravings (accept no substitutes).