request for DEQNA's in uvaxII

Hubert Broze hb at lln-cs.UUCP
Tue Aug 2 02:32:09 AEST 1988

In the past (augustus 87), I read in the NEWS (comp.unix.questions),
that some people have encountered some problems on a MicrovaxII with 2 DEQNA's on
Mt-Xinu 4.3. I have just configured my MicrovaxII as a gateway machine forfor TCP/IP
with 2 DEQNA's and I have the following problem: when the gateway is
active, it runs fine but all other activites (on local disks) are impossible.

It would like to meet (by mail) people who have some experiences with
the problem mentionned above.
Thanks in advance,
H. Broze
System Manager