addition to list

john brassil braz at gunter-cmos.arpa
Thu Aug 25 22:42:12 AEST 1988

This is the fourth message I have sent regarding addition to the list, two
to this address and one to the moderator's mailbox.  I recently pulled down the
latest archive from the NIC and one article dealt with a similar problem.  His,
however, were returned after 12(!) days as undeliverable.  I have not
received any return mail, from man nor machine.  Is anyone listening out there?

My machine (a uVAX II) is only up from 0700-1600 Central,M-F.  Is this a p
problem?