80286 Unix

Matthew D. Lewis matthew at uvabick.UUCP
Mon Aug 22 02:13:33 AEST 1988

Hello.  Sorry for the cross posting, but the request seems to fit all.
I have an 80286 PC, and I am interested in running Unix on it, preferably
compatible with BSD, etc.  What I would like to know is:

1.  Are there any interesting public domain implementations?

2.  What are the commercial options?

3.  How much is it likely to cost me?

I'm sure the subject has been discussed before, so if anyone has a summary or
something, feel free to e-mail it to me.  Otherwise, I will certainly read
the newsgroups in question.

--
Matthew Lewis, University of Amsterdam		Grote Bickersstraat 72
31-20-52 51 220					1013 KS  Amsterdam