'A Tour of the Worm' is available for ftp

Gordon Cross crossgl at ingr.UUCP
Sun Dec 11 06:43:10 AEST 1988

In article <752 at wasatch.UUCP> donn at wasatch.UUCP (Donn Seeley) writes:
>A first draft of this paper was finished by November 17 and has seen
>wide circulation.  After receiving a number of helpful review comments
>over the last few weeks, I made some changes and a final draft is now
>available for anonymous FTP.  To retrieve this paper:
>
>	$ ftp cs.utah.edu

This I cannot do from here (not on the internet) so would you kindly E-mail
a copy of the pre-formatted article to "uunet!ingr!crossgl" or post it to
this group??  I would enjoy reading it! Thanks in advance!

Gordon Cross
Intergraph Corp.  Huntsville, AL
...uunet!ingr!crossgl