Terminal emulators for cu (me too)

Marcos R. Della mdella at polyslo.UUCP
Thu Feb 18 03:30:41 AEST 1988

Is there any way to get the termcap system to work on incoming as well as
outgoing translations. That is, take the characters going in, convert them
to the termcap representation then back to the terminal on which you are
connected?

This is becoming a problem as now I also need to emulate an IBM 3101 terminal
(is that the right number?)

--
..!csustan ->!polyslo!mdella    | mdella at polyslo | Whatever I said doesn't
..!sdsu ---/   Marcos R. Della  | (805) 543-0135 | mean diddly as I forgot