cgrep (context-grep)

Alan S. Mazer alan at jane.Jpl.Nasa.Gov
Thu Jul 14 12:22:15 AEST 1988

In article <2985 at cvl.umd.edu>, arensb at cvl.umd.edu (Andrew Arensburger) writes:
> I'm thinking of writing a utility called cgrep, which works just like grep

You and everyone else.  I've got one in C which is very similar to egrep, but
with one additional display-context option.  You can select how many lines above
and below you want, and it uses egrep alone when it can.  You're welcome to it.
Send mail.  To people who got earlier versions, I've fixed a couple bugs since
then.  If you want a new one, yell.

	-- Alan		..!cit-vax!elroy!alan		* "But seriously, what
			elroy!alan at csvax.caltech.edu	   could go wrong?"