ile is coming

Bob Pendleton bpendlet at esunix.UUCP
Fri Jul 8 06:23:30 AEST 1988

I've recieved MANY requests for ile. So, with the kind permission of
the folks at E&S I'm distributing it to the world.

Please let me know about any code bugs or documentation bugs you find
in ile. If you add new features to ile please send the revised code to
me. If there are features you want that aren't there... well I might
add them, but I really don't have time right now to do much with ile.

One word of warning; DO NOT run su under ile. Ile will echo the
password and store it in the history buffer. The history buffer in ile
is large and some amazing things get stored there.

		Enjoy

			Bob Pendleton

P.S.

It feels really nice to be posting something after having recieved so
much from the net.

--
Bob Pendleton @ Evans & Sutherland
UUCP Address:  {decvax,ucbvax,allegra}!decwrl!esunix!bpendlet