wanted: gdb for system V.2 (68010)

Paul Lew lew at gsg.UUCP
Sun Jul 10 04:05:49 AEST 1988

Environment:
	OS: 			ATT system V release 2.4
    				(some modication to support bsd TCP)
	CPU:			68010
	GDB source version:	2.5
	wanted	       ---->>>	m-sysV.h (or some other name)

    I noticed there is a m68k-opcode.h in gdb distribution which should be
    usable, but there is no m-<machine>.h file for system V.  Could someone
    mail me a copy if you have it? (RMS told me there exists a port of gdb
    to system V, but he hasn't see the changes yet)

    Any help or pointer will be appreciated.
--
Paul Lew			{oliveb,harvard,decvax}!gsg!lew	(UUCP)
General Systems Group, 5 Manor Parkway, Salem, NH 03079	(603) 893-1000