O'pain Software Foundation: (3) relationship to GNU & openness

John Grzesiak grzesiak at a3bee2.UUCP
Fri Jul 1 12:40:42 AEST 1988

In article <23148 at bu-cs.BU.EDU>, bzs at bu-cs.BU.EDU (Barry Shein) writes:

 >Then show us, why AT&T would be able to influence Sun with only 7% of
 >the stock when it was unable to influence Olivetti with over 20%.
 >
 >    Eduardo Krell                   AT&T Bell Laboratories, Murray Hill, NJ

 Why indeed, I belong to a company that would give it's eye
  teeth to be developing with AT&T. It seems to me to be a feather
  in the cap....not to mention (possibly) pocket!

      John Grzesiak                   GHM Inc , East Hartford ,Ct