Apologies

Bob Pendleton bpendlet at esunix.UUCP
Tue Jul 12 00:02:59 AEST 1988

Looking at my mail box this morning it is obvous that I made a serious
error in netiquette when I posted ile to comp.unix.wizards. My
apologies. I will not repeat this particular error.

I don't understand peoples objection to the copyright notice.
It is the same as the one in twm and very much like the ones in all X
code. All it really says is that you can't sell it and we hope you
won't sue us if you get hurt by using it. It seems reasonable to me.

		Again, my apologies
			Bob P.--
Bob Pendleton @ Evans & Sutherland
UUCP Address:  {decvax,ucbvax,allegra}!decwrl!esunix!bpendlet
Alternate:     utah-cs!utah-gr!uplherc!esunix!bpendlet
        I am solely responsible for what I say.