Sendmail configuration

Johan Vromans jv at mhres.mh.nl
Tue Jul 12 23:34:03 AEST 1988

>From article <1158 at ora.UUCP>, by tim at ora.UUCP (Tim O'Reilly):
> In article <1330 at swlabs.UUCP>, jack at swlabs.UUCP (Jack Bonn) writes:
>> Just where does one go to read all the intricacies of sendmail
>> configuration?   Does one of the Nutshell guides cover this
>> (having heard good things about them)?
>
> We're planning to do a book on sendmail, but alas, it won't
> be available until the late fall.  By then you'll know all
> about it! :-)

... or sendmail will be wiped out by the coming of new mailers like
smail3.1 or Zmailer ...

Advise: don't write a manual - write a history book :-).
--
Johan Vromans                              | jv at mh.nl via European backbone
Multihouse N.V., Gouda, the Netherlands    | uucp: ..{uunet!}mcvax!mh.nl!jv