Name of the Beast - report

RAMontante bobmon at iuvax.cs.indiana.edu
Sat Jul 30 13:20:48 AEST 1988

sob at harvisr.UUCP (Scott Bradner) writes:
>	[...]
>"It all comes about because ATT wouldn't let anyone else use The Word..."
>								R. Salz
	[...]
>Eighth Edition	AT&T
	[...]
>UNIX		AT&T

...and somebody else mentioned AT&T's official position about UNIX(TM) System
being the only legit. name for The Real Thing.  So does this mean I can go
introduce my own product and call it unix(TM) ??

Hey, it's MY idea!!  I posted it first!!  If you use "unix" all in lower case,
you owe me *big bucks* !!!

oops...that's "unix(TM)" all in lower case...
--
	bob,mon				(bobmon at iuvax.cs.indiana.edu)
"`This must be deep' means `I can recognize all these words individually,