/dev/stdin driver

Brandon S. Allbery allbery at ncoast.UUCP
Wed Jul 6 03:41:15 AEST 1988

As quoted from <12169 at mimsy.UUCP> by chris at mimsy.UUCP (Chris Torek):
+---------------
| >And there's no call for complaints about source elitism.  My /dev/stdin
| >driver can be added to a binary distribution; surely Chris' can too.
|
| You will need to know the conventions for your system, but yes, it
| should not be hard.  Since it only has an `open' routine, it is probably
| the simplest driver in the Unix world anyway.

So can anyone tell me how to add it to a System III kernel -- what changes
might be needed to make it work (I *do* know how to actually add the driver,
but SysIII isn't SysV)?  [We may move to System V or even BSD in the future
-- money permitting.  Don't push us unless you intend to pay for it.]
--
Brandon S. Allbery, uunet!marque!ncoast!allbery			DELPHI: ALLBERY
	    For comp.sources.misc send mail to ncoast!sources-misc