Unix wizards

George W. Leach reggie at pdn.UUCP
Tue Jun 21 03:52:59 AEST 1988

In article <227 at jvnca.csc.org> cheswick at jvnca.csc.org writes:
>The faces of a number of popular Unix system wizards appear in Gerard Holzmann's
>book ``Beyond Photography - The Digital Darkroom'' (Prentice Hall, 1988).  The faces
>are distorted in a number of amusing ways---C code and algorithms included.
>Distortees include many notables from Bell Labs and elsewhere.

>It's a little off the beaten path, with some great pictures and interesting
>algorithms.

Hi Bill!!!!

    Some of the same individuals (I am assuming because I don't have the book)
are found in similar pictures in a paper by Holzmann and an associate on the
PICO editor in the AT&T Technical Journal sometime last year.

--
George W. Leach					Paradyne Corporation
..!uunet!pdn!reggie				Mail stop LF-207