POSIX Draft for UNIX

Ian Kluft kluft at hpcupt1.HP.COM
Fri Jun 10 05:15:13 AEST 1988

> / mlaufer at cct.bbn.com (Michael Laufer) /  6:50 pm  Jun  1, 1988 /
> Could someone please tell me how I can get a copy of the POSIX Draft that
> deals with the standard for UNIX.  I believe it is IEEE 1003 Draft 12.
> I have not been reading this list recently so I may have missed this
> information.
>
> Please reply directly.  Thanks in advance.

I don't think this info has been up on the net in a while.  So I'm posting
it.  The address IEEE gives if you're interested in participating in new
standards efforts seems also to be the location that Draft 12.3 of P1003.1
will be available.  It's a 400+ page document and will undoubtedly cost
$$money$$ for printing and delivery.

Secretary, IEEE Standards Board
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.
345 East 47th Street
New York, NY 10017