RTFM on sendmail (was Re: C Finite Elements?)

Daniel R. Levy levy at ttrdc.UUCP
Mon Jun 27 09:56:58 AEST 1988

In article <1330 at swlabs.UUCP>, jack at swlabs.UUCP (Jack Bonn) writes:
# In article <16278 at brl-adm.ARPA> rbj at cmr.icst.nbs.gov (Root Boy Jim) writes:
# >                                        Methinks you'll be looking at a
# >file named /usr/lib/sendmail.cf soon. Have fun, we all do :-)
# Just where does one go to read all the intricacies of sendmail
# configuration?  Please: I'll RTFM if you tell me WITFM (Where is
# Does one of the Nutshell guides cover this (having heard good things
# about them)?

"Me Too!"  I wonder if it's like Emacs, i.e., "if you have to read a stinking
manual, you're not wizardly enough to use it yet :-)".
--
|------------Dan Levy------------|  THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED HEREIN ARE MINE ONLY
|    AT&T  Data Systems Group    |  AND ARE NOT TO BE IMPUTED TO AT&T.
|        Skokie, Illinois        |
|-----Path:  att!ttbcad!levy-----|