C Finite Elements?

Root Boy Jim rbj at arpa.icst-cmr
Tue Jun 28 09:07:14 AEST 1988

? From: Jack Bonn <jack at swlabs.uucp>
? Date: 25 Jun 88 15:05:34 GMT

? In article <16278 at brl-adm.ARPA> rbj at cmr.icst.nbs.gov (Root Boy Jim) writes:
? >                                        Methinks you'll be looking at a
? >file named /usr/lib/sendmail.cf soon. Have fun, we all do :-)

? Just where does one go to read all the intricacies of sendmail
? configuration?  Please: I'll RTFM if you tell me WITFM (Where is
? the ...).

SMM:7, Sendmail Installation & Operation Guide. SMM:7 refers to the
System Manager's Manual in 4.3 BSD. The same document was present in
4.2 BSD and is also included with Sun releases in the tutorials.

There is enough information to hack up a given config file, but success
usually depends on having a good one to start with. It is one thing
to modify a config file, another to write one from scratch. The -bt
option provides a reasonable debugging facility.

? Does one of the Nutshell guides cover this (having heard good things
? about them)?

I have no idea. My general feeling is to read the real documentation tho.

? --
? Jack Bonn, <> Software Labs, Ltd, Box 451, Easton CT  06612
? uunet!swlabs!jack

	(Root Boy) Jim Cottrell	<rbj at icst-cmr.arpa>
	National Bureau of Standards
	Flamer's Hotline: (301) 975-5688
	The opinions expressed are solely my own
	and do not reflect NBS policy or agreement
	Careful with that VAX Eugene!