O'pain Software Foundation: (2) Why is it better than AT&T?

Michael T Sullivan sullivan at vsi.UUCP
Thu Jun 2 05:09:17 AEST 1988

In article <700 at cernvax.UUCP>, lid at cernvax.UUCP (lid) writes:
> In article <685 at vsi.UUCP> sullivan at vsi.UUCP (Michael T Sullivan) writes:
>
> >that is still the case.  People's objections are understandable.
>
> There is no reason to fear IBM or DEC, the market is asking for Unix
> and the market will decide what is going to win, just wait and see.

Okay, maybe I should have said suspicions.  I myself am curious as
to how this whole thing is going to go, so I'm not about to write it
off as garbage.  I was merely trying to point out that people's
suspicions were understandable.  I'm suspicious.  I'm also curious.

--
Michael Sullivan		{uunet|attmail}!vsi!sullivan
				sullivan at vsi.com
HE V MTL			<- Can anybody guess the significance of that?