mailer error report for <8806120245.aa01039 at SEM.BRL.ARPA>

mcvax!minster.york.ac.uk!postmaster at uunet.uu.net mcvax!minster.york.ac.uk!postmaster at uunet.uu.net
Fri Jun 17 06:14:45 AEST 1988

Reason: local mail handler complained as follows
jmail: HuwR -- unknown user or mailbox

-------- rejected letter ---------
Via:        00004001015218/UCL-CS.FTP.MAIL    ; 16 Jun 1988 04:53:37 GMT
Date:       Sun, 12 Jun 88 02:45:26 EST
From:       The Moderator (Mike Muuss) <Unix-Wizards-Request at arpa.brl>
To:         UNIX-WIZARDS at arpa.brl
Subject:    UNIX-WIZARDS Digest  V5#066
Sender: unix-wizards-request at uk.ac.ucl.cs.nss

UNIX-WIZARDS Digest          Sun, 12 Jun 1988              V5#066

Today's Topics:
          Re: Vax 11/780 performance vs Sun 4/280 performance
      Smaller is better (Re: OSF (2) Why is it better than AT&T?)
                  Re: File System Type (statfs, sysfs)
                   Re: ksh incompatabilities with sh?
                    Re: redirection before wildcards
                  Re: Yet Another OSF Question (YAOQ)
                          Re: ksh weird files
                     Re: back to the (ivory) tower
                      COBOL-to-C translator wanted
                      Re: Stdio buffering question
                             Source License
                   Re: How do I use ksh TMOUT on 5.2
                      Re: Getting the OSF address
                     Re: OSF:  A Desperation Move?
             Re: alloca... (and setjmp/longjmp coroutines)
                          Re: grep replacement
                       Re: yacc and lex tutorials
                        Re: phys(2) under sVr3?
                               Re: Sun 4
                                 alloca
                            Stupid Mistake!
               I need to RENT COMPUTER TIME from someone!
                      SVVS user/system time tests
                    Re: SVVS user/system time tests
              Re: In defense of BSD (was: something else)