Alternative backup devices for UNIX VaxStation 2000's

Ed Wright edw at pinot.zehntel.com
Tue Mar 22 15:14:45 AEST 1988

They aren't the fastest, and they sure don't fit anything else we have,
but the tk 50s do work.
I'm using 3 vaxstation 2000 each w/ hard drive .
 Also connected are 1 tk 50 and an mc-200 8 way terminal doodah.
stuff works. I have been known just to move stuff across the network
to another drive as a lazy backup.
ed wright

                                                 Never try to teach a