RFS vs. NFS

Doug Gwyn gwyn at brl-smoke.ARPA
Sat Mar 26 05:57:48 AEST 1988

In article <512 at mccc.UUCP> pjh at mccc.UUCP (Peter J. Holsberg) writes:
>Is it possible to add TCP and Ethernet to a 3B2/400 running SysV r3.0 v2??

It must be possible to add TCP/IP since Wollongong did it for AT&T.
It's an optional AT&T software product; I don't know the ordering info.

I don't know what you mean by "Ethernet".  It would surprise me if
there weren't some Ethernet interface board for the 3B2.  Whoever
sells the board should be able to supply a device driver.  What you
do with your Ethernet connection is the interesting question.