BSD for 386 boxes?

Wolfgang Rupprecht wolfgang at mgm.mit.edu
Sun Mar 13 08:25:33 AEST 1988

Has anyone, either as an academic excercise, or as a commercial
product ported BSD 4.x to a '386 box? If so, what do we have to
do to legally get a binary and/or source-diff?

We have a 4.3 source liscense for our Vax-11/750, and would be
interested in also running a Berekely port on a '386 PC clone that we
just acquired.  I know that System V is available from numerous
sources, but we'd prefer to run BSD (please no SysV/BSD wars!).

-wolfgang

Wolfgang Rupprecht	ARPA:  wolfgang at mgm.mit.edu (IP 18.82.0.114)
326 Commonwealth Ave.	UUCP:  mit-eddie!mgm.mit.edu!wolfgang
Boston, Ma. 02115	TEL:   (617) 267-4365