More Questions about Sun OS/ATT Merged UNIX.

karish karish at denali.UUCP
Sat Mar 12 18:36:54 AEST 1988

In article <14020020 at hpisod2.HP.COM> decot at hpisod2.HP.COM (Dave Decot) writes:
>POSIX will avoid this by not specifying a function named setpgrp(),
>but naming both sets of functionalities something else.

The last time I looked at my copy of Draft 12 of the 1003.1 standard, it
specified two functions, called setpgrp() and jcsetpgrp().  Have I
missed something?

My employer is not so foolish as to agree with all of my opinions.

Chuck Karish		ARPA:	karish at denali.stanford.edu
			UUCP:	{decvax,hplabs!hpda}!mindcrf!karish
			paper:	1825 California St. #5
				Mountain View, CA  94041