Why does "root" worn everything?

John G Dobnick,EMS E380,5727, jgd at csd1.milw.wisc.edu
Tue Mar 15 18:43:43 AEST 1988

>From article <20626 at bu-cs.BU.EDU>, by bzs at bu-cs.BU.EDU (Barry Shein):
>
> worn everything? what is this, rogue?

[Ack!  Caught by Barry Shein, no less!  How humiliating...]

Mea Culpa!    I tried posting a followup to my original article but it
was apparently eaten by the "article eater"!

After very carefully reviewing my (original) posting for spelling and
grammar problems, I sent it off.   So, what do I notice?  I screwed up
on the *subject* line, of all things!   Embarassing!   :-}

The subject line should, of course, read 'Why does "root" own everthing?'

--
John G Dobnick
Computing Services Division @ University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
INTERNET: jgd at csd4.milw.wisc.edu

"Knowing how things work is the basis for appreciation,
and is thus a source of civilized delight."  -- William Safire