What does SVR3 have that SVR2 doesn't?

Larry Campbell campbell at maynard.BSW.COM
Wed Mar 16 13:09:18 AEST 1988

I am interested in a _concise_ description (extra points if it fits on one
screen) of what's new in SVR3 (besides streams -- I've already read the papers
on that).  The question I'm really trying to answer is, given a choice
between SVR2 (for perhaps less money) and SVR3, why should I choose SVR3?
--
Larry Campbell                                The Boston Software Works, Inc.
Internet: campbell at maynard.bsw.com          120 Fulton Street, Boston MA 02109