UUCP problems

Francesco Rossi frr at altger.UUCP
Sat Mar 12 01:10:28 AEST 1988

Hiya world
I ve got problems with the Unix to Unix Copy In Copy Out program
I am running with SCO Xenix 2.1.0 under an XT machine using a NEC V20
My problem is that I can't call out with uucico
when I call it doesn't accept any connection, it runs only with a
Xenix 2.3.0 running on a 286 10Mhz system.
the error messages follows:

bad header 177655,h->ccntl 177611
rec h->cntl 45

this error for 10 times
after this, the timeout and it drops the carrier..
have you any suggestion ?
Thanks
				  Francesco