VMS is not the evil empire

aglew at ccvaxa.UUCP aglew at ccvaxa.UUCP
Sun Mar 20 08:15:00 AEST 1988

>>No, VMS *IS* the evil empire.
>>
>>John Kullmann
>>Apple Computer Inc.
>
>Now that is a very very interesting statement, I seem to recall recently
>seeing in YAITRs pictures of Apple and DEC big shots smiling and shaking
>hands. John, would you care to share your thoughts why (publicly or
>privately) ?
>
>sharan "alf" kalwani.  110 east warren detroit mi 48201. (313) 833-0710 x411

Give the guy a break. Don't get his opinions mixed up with his company's,
unless he says so explicitly - and then check.  As somebody who has gotten
into trouble for things said on the net, I can avow that life would be
easier if people did not read every statement by joe at widget.com as an
official statement by Wiget, Inc.

Andy "Krazy" Glew. Gould CSD-Urbana.    1101 E. University, Urbana, IL 61801
    aglew at gould.com     	- preferred, if you have MX records
    aglew at xenurus.gould.com     - if you don't
    ...!ihnp4!uiucuxc!ccvaxa!aglew  - paths may still be the only way

My opinions are my own, and are not the opinions of my employer, or any
other organisation. I indicate my company only so that the reader may
account for any possible bias I may have towards our products.