VMS is not the evil empire

Sharan Kalwani shan at mcf.UUCP
Sun Mar 20 01:29:22 AEST 1988

In article <2510 at decuac.DEC.COM> avolio at decuac.UUCP writes:
>The question isn't "Ultrix vs. VMS" as much as "is
>Unix(tm) important to Digital as a whole and in particular in the
>executive suite of the Mill?"  The answer is yes.

Fred, I hope you are right about that. I would like to see that reflected
with the people I have to deal with and not some one in distant DEC-land.
And if they do, how will they handle the diagnostics that are necessary?
(and *NO* I am not talking about Ultrix here).

--
sharan "alf" kalwani.  110 east warren detroit mi 48201. (313) 833-0710 x411
USENET: ...!{ihnp4!mibte, uunet!umix, philabs!fmsrl7, ucbvax!mtxinu}!mcf!shan