RFS vs. NFS

Roger J. Noe rjnoe at uniq.UUCP
Wed Mar 30 01:19:07 AEST 1988

In article <4566 at megaron.arizona.edu>, lm at arizona.edu (Larry McVoy) writes:
> In article <10186 at ulysses.homer.nj.att.com> ekrell at hector (Eduardo Krell) writes:
> >there are a lot of non AT&T boxes running System V Release 3 and RFS.
>
> Truth in advertising, please.  How about a list of those boxes?

Uniq Digital Technologies ported AT&T UNIX System V Release 3 (including RFS)
to DEC's VAX line (supermini to micro).  Address inquiries to:
			Sales Department
			Uniq Digital Technologies, Inc.
			28 S. Water St.
			Batavia, IL  60510
or call the switchboard on (312) 879-1566 and ask for a sales representative.
I think you can also call toll-free (1-800-DEC-UNIX) but I'm not entirely
certain of that; I'm not in sales.  Tell them you saw it here.

The transport provider for our RFS is TCP/IP derived from the original BBN
code and ported to utilize STREAMS.

UNIX is a registered trademark of AT&T.
DEC and VAX are trademarks of Digital Equipment Corp.
--
	Roger Noe			ihnp4!att-ih!uniq!rjnoe
	Uniq Digital Technologies	+1 312 879 1566