Should ``csh'' be part of the System V distribution?

Chuck Karish karish at denali.stanford.edu
Thu May 19 02:33:16 AEST 1988

In article <744 at fig.bbn.com> rsalz at bbn.com (Rich Salz) writes:
>Can we stop cluttering the net, now?
Sure, right after I make one more comment.

>BTW, I would be interested in hearing anyone address the question
>that was REALLY asked (go read the Subject line...)
Does anyone really think that Sun is going to desert their
existing customer base when they merge their OS definition with
AT&T's?  I expect the first full release of the merged
Unix to include csh.

Chuck Karish	ARPA:	karish at denali.stanford.edu
		BITNET:	karish%denali at forsythe.stanford.edu
		UUCP:	{decvax,hplabs!hpda}!mindcrf!karish
		USPS:	1825 California St. #5   Mountain View, CA 94041