chicago area /usr/group meeting is May 19

Mike Beirne beirne at richp1.UUCP
Wed May 11 12:03:00 AEST 1988

  			 /usr/group/chicago
  		  CHICAGO AREA UNIX (R) USERS' GROUP

  			MAY GENERAL MEETING
  			    (Please Post)

  Current Status

  The current officers are:

  		Position    Name	    Phone Number
  		President   Doug Price      (312) 882-4673
  		Treasurer
  		Secretary   Michael Beirne  (312) 455-6100 x483
  		Program     Glenn Stafford  (312) 377-1700
  		Committee
  		Chairman

  Upcoming Issues

  Due to the rearrangement of officers we will be accepting nominations
  for the office of treasurer.

  Those interested in the chicago DOMAIN office park should contact
  Mark Colburn at ihnp4!chinet!jhereg!mark.

  General Meeting

  The next general meeting will be held from 7 to 9 P.M. on Thursday, May
  19, 1988. It will be at the Tellabs training center in Lisle.

  Eric Westgard will be the featured speaker discussing issues and marketing
  strategy of UNIX system V release 4. Eric's experience is 2yrs AT&T regional
  technical support and services. He is responsible for system and software
  support for the 3B product line. Eric was previously an IBM employee in
  technical design and support.

  Directions: Take I88 west to Naperville Rd. then north to Warrenville Rd.
  then east 1/2 block to the executive office building attached to the
  Holiday Inn Crown Plaza. Ask at the front desk of the Holiday Inn for
  directions to the Tellabs Training Center.

  Also if there is a * on your mailing label or you haven't shown up
  for a meeting for a year, you may soon be dropped from the mailing
  list. Please send me email or give me something at the meeting
  to let me know that you are still interested.

  UNIX is a registered trademark of AT&T