RN having trouble with CBREAK under Ultrix

Dominic J Celozzi celozzi at tron.UUCP
Fri May 13 03:17:52 AEST 1988

In article <2243 at ritcsh.UUCP> geordie at ritcsh.UUCP (Geordie Klueber) writes:
>About a year or so ago, I remember a discussion regarding "rn" having trouble
>with "cbreak" mode under Ultrix.  I am currently working on installing
>"rn" on an Ultrix 2.0 System, and I am having this problem...  Does anyone
>remember what the fix is?
>
>	advTHANKSance
>Geordie Klueber					 Computer Science House
>UUCP: ...uunet!ccicpg!cci632!ritcsh!geordie	 BITNET: gfk8070 at ritvax

Geordie,
  Configure gets spoofed into thinking Ultrix supports termio.  You need to
  edit your config.h file and replace "#define TERMIO" with "#undef TERMIO".

--
Dominic J Celozzi			UUCP: ...!uunet!umbc3!tron!celozzi
Westinghouse Electronic Systems Group