sh/csh/ksh/nsh/etc

jeff at unh.UUCP jeff at unh.UUCP
Fri May 20 20:58:15 AEST 1988

I don't see why all the fuss about shells and such.  I've found that entries
in the form of:

  jeff:z2JxA8LgiPZrQ:371:208:Jeffrey E. F. Friedl:/i/cs/jeff:/usr/games/rogue

in /etc/passwd is just about right for most people........

				*jeff*
(disclamer for Michael Root: This is a joke. Games are not permitted at UNH.)
Jeffrey Eric Francis Friedl  |  You can see that's all they're gunna' give ya',
E-MAIL: ..!uunet!unh!jeff    |  So ya' might as well take the time.
OR: BITNET%"j_friedl at unhh"   |  Take the time to love someone,
Box 2146 Babcock House       |  Take the time to make amends.
Durham, New Hampshire 03824  |                --- Michael Stanley Band