UUCP using Microcom SX2400 Modem ???

Wolf N. Paul wnp at dcs.UUCP
Fri May 6 21:50:00 AEST 1988

I would like to hear from anyone who is using a Microcom SX2400 modem
with UUCP.

Please send me your entries from Dialers, dialinfo, Devices, L-devices,
Systems or L.sys, as well as describing the switch settings.

I can get my Microport system with HDB uucp to dial, but somehow it does
not recognize the "CONNECT" string sent by the modem, and thus times out
a short while after a physical connection is established.

Thanks to anyone who can provide some hints.

Wolf Paul
UUCP:     ihnp4!killer!dcs!wnp                 ESL: 62832882
INTERNET: wnp at DESEES.DAS.NET or wnp at dcs.UUCP   TLX: 910-280-0585 EES PLANO UD