YASF -- Yet Another Software Foundation!

Barry Shein bzs at bu-cs.BU.EDU
Wed May 25 13:16:38 AEST 1988

Ladies and Gentlemen I am taking this opportunity to announce the:

	      Emperor's New Software Foundation

We give away software before we even write it! We're never late!

We're sooooo OPEN, sooooo FREE, sooooo much the RIGHT CHOICE we let
you put whatever you want on our tapes/disks/whatever, heck, you can
pick your own media, we'll send you a few dozen labels, have a ball.

We'll be announcing an Anonymous FTP site as soon as we can convince
the server to allow /dev/null be its home directory.

Remember...

 The Emperor's New Software Foundation -- Because You Know Best What You Need

		-Barry Shein, Boston University