UUCP over SunLink X.25, unbundled products

Bob Toxen bob at cloud9.UUCP
Fri May 6 11:01:30 AEST 1988

In article <44300 at beno.seismo.CSS.GOV>, rick at seismo.CSS.GOV (Rick Adams) writes:
> The current BSD release supports the UUCP 'f' protocol and SLIP for TCP/IP,
> yet most "compatible" vendors don't support it.
>
> --rick

While they're at it, Sun and friends (enemies?) should fix UUCICO to
support 4.2BSD UUCP's ability to specify ODD or EVEN parity when dialing
into the remote system.  We could have used this feature.  Also, Sun's
UUCICO faults if there isn't a "send" sequence after the last "expect"
sequence or if any "send" sequence consists solely of "\c".  There's also
a third case where it faults.  I could look it up if anyone cares.  This was
a year ago, maybe it's fixed by now.
--

Bob Toxen	{ucbvax!ihnp4,harvard,cloud9!es}!anvil!cavu!bob
Stratus Computer, Marlboro, MA