OSF facts

Lance Berc lance at Roma.orc.olivetti.com
Mon May 30 07:36:37 AEST 1988

In article <15155 at brl-adm.ARPA> ted%nmsu.csnet at relay.cs.net writes:
>1.  Does anyone know what the actual corporate name of the OSF is, and
>    in which state it is incorporated?  (Most likely candidates are
>    Delaware, California, and New York, in roughly that order).

According to people working for OSF they are incorporated in Delaware.
These were technical people, not lawyers, but I've no reason to doubt
them.  This information was freely given at last week's Network
Computing Forum in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

lance
Lance Berc                lance at orc.olivetti.com       Beer as an alternate
Olivetti Research Center  lance%orc.uucp at unix.sri.com       currency!
Menlo Park, California    (415) 496-6248
< These opinions bear no resemblance to those of Ing. C. Olivetti & C. SpA. >