Unix virus strikes Murray Hill

Ralph Kennedy kennedy at asuvax.UUCP
Wed May 25 08:55:33 AEST 1988

In article <5624 at cup.portal.com>, doug-merritt at cup.portal.com writes:
> My apologies for being  careless and irresponsible...As to what
> actually happened, on the one hand it appears that there was in fact
> no virus/bomb activated Friday. That's why the apology.

     Never mind the apology, the important thing is that the Murray
Hill Suns are OK.  You can't even imagine what a relief it is to
know that they're safe now.  I haven't slept in days, and have been
barely able to keep my food down.

     As you're probably aware, we've been having troubles with the
Phoenix Suns as well, and it's great to hear that at least the Murray
Hill Suns have resolved all of their problems.

Ralph Kennedy		       {ames,husc6,rutgers}!ncar!noao!asuvax!kennedy
Engineering Comp. Serv.   {allegra,decvax,ihnp4,oddjob}!--^
Arizona St. Univ.
Tempe, AZ  85287-5206           csnet: kennedy at asu.csnet