UNIX INTERNALS TRAINING

Jerry Peek jerryp at cmx.npac.syr.edu
Mon May 16 11:11:55 AEST 1988

In article <13421 at brl-adm.ARPA> ARMAND%BCVMS.BITNET at mitvma.mit.edu writes:
> I am looking for a company that offers UNIX(we are currently running ULTRIX)
> training at the internals level to individuals who's employers do not hold a
> source code license.

The Institute for Advanced Professional Studies in Cambridge, MA has a couple
of good instructors who do training at USENIX conferences and also for
companies.  They did Berkeley Internals for a company I used to work at --
we had a source license, but I think they might be willing to "sanitize"
the class for non-source-licensed people.  Or maybe they have one now.

Sorry, I don't have their address, but I've seen ads for IAPS in journals
and trade mags.

--Jerry Peek, Northeast Parallel Architectures Center, Syracuse, NY
  jerryp at amax.npac.syr.edu
  +1 315 423-4120