can someone recommend a book covering tcp-ip and nfs?

Robin Alston Robin at turbo.RAY.COM
Tue May 3 03:01:50 AEST 1988

Can some kind soul or souls recommend book, books or papers that talk about
tcp-ip on the one hand and nfs on the other. It looks like I am going to be
implementing a port of nfs to some of our hardware and we have a source
based on the SGI 3000 series workstations (which our whole system is kind
of based on). I will be involved initially with the low level talking bits
and packets on the ethernet board first but migrating up to nfs soon after
that. We also intend to implement a multi-processor unix using nfs but
communicating tcp-ip on the normal system bus, any recommended reading here
might be useful too.

ta v mucho.